Sunday, July 27, 2008

HERE GOES.............



This is my VERY first Blog......
Everyone has told me, "YOU need to blog girl !!"
Okay, so I am now a blogger, after a quick search on the internet, I stumbled upon a blog site, and here I am .....1 hour later. I am going to call my Blog a Blogatorium....I am hopeing it will be an audotorium of sorts, and bring many many people together, to mash ideas, share thoughts, dreams and experiences.
I promise to share all my escapades and wacky wonderful days.
I cant wait to talk about the new wholesale gift line I have just created, and all the fun on the "show circut " that we had, not to mention all the amazing people that came into our booth. It was a wonderful adventure, that gave me such energy to keep this up, and I just hope that the ideas dont dry up.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...