Sunday, May 10, 2009

This place is a zoo.........

Today I spent Mothers day at the Detroit Zoo. It was a chilly day, but beautiful because of the flowering trees, and gardens just starting to bloom. It is so nice just to see the fountains full of "running" water instead of frozen motionless ice that seems to hang around here forever. This winter has been extremely long, and it seems like the people are itchy to just get outside and enjoy some fresh air.


















Two more monkeys !!!!!!!


This mother definately has a monkey on her back....how sweeeeeeet !!!














I had to take a picture of this hair-do......or should I say Hair-did.?? At least it looks good with the flowers...Maybe she will dye it rust in the fall?

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !

1 comment:

Backyard Candle Co. said...

Great pictures! Love the monkeys, soooo cute! I got your email about visiting the store, and I would love for you to come! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...