Friday, February 10, 2012

Where does the time go??

It seems like years since I have posted. I am in another airport and was killing a layover and thought I might check for a way to mobile post on the fly
Well... This is what I came up with and we shall see how it works. I can't see the tiny pictures or even edit them so this is RAW. My apologies for the mess of shots but I can't even tell what they look like until I get them loaded. Soooooo here goes.
These are pictures from the Atlanta showroom. Fingers crossed you can see anything. They are just phone photos. Enjoy the madness.

4 comments:

Carole said...

Good job doing it on the fly. Missed seeing you in NYC but hopefully will come to Atlanta in July.
The merchandise looks incredible

Georgia Gibbons said...

awesome pictures!!! looks like some great new "stuff" we have to have.
shame on you. LOL

Bohemian said...

Even though you did this Post on the fly Gina it is all absolutely breath taking!!! Thanks for giving us a sneak peek of all of the wonderful inventory and superb Styling... I'm having a swoonfest of epic proportions now! *Winks*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Everything is beyond gorgeous and back again! If I woke up there I would think I had died and gone to heaven!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...