Tuesday, February 10, 2009

There is NO place like home .....................

It is so so good to be back home after a month away.....
I have hit the ground running and have enjoyed every second of it....
As I promised, I plan to get some of the pictures out of the shows that we were at.And fill you in on the new goodies for this market season.
The Stars of Opera
These girls stole the show....

I have collected antique french Opera cards for years.....I go often to the Paris Flea Markets, and have my favorite "haunts" that I can sit and rifle through cards for hours, looking at the costumes, the expressions, and the beautiful hand tinting that is in some of these cards. I think I could stay in some stalls for days, but my sweet husband (who is a saint by the way) puts up with alot. But to ask to stand patiently for too too long, sometimes is pushing it.
Anyway, I decided to incorporate these lovely ladies into my line somehow, but I wasnt really quite sure how well recieved they would be.......I mean, I LOVE them, but will you??????? YES,, YES..YES....... I am soooo happy, they were big hits. I am so happy. I feel like Sally Fields....You like them, you REALLY like them.
Photobucket>
The little individual stars were such a fun look for alot of stores to carry. And of course the Opera house is over the top.....
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the entire antique map of paris...all on 8 small pictures. One of my personal favorites.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Rudy was all dress up for the show.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The shed has a new home, in someones store, her name is Gina, and she couldnt be more excited. I will have to post a pic. of the shed in its new domain.
Photobucket
Photobucket
More to come..................






1 comment:

ann at greenoak said...

it looks so good!!!! glad you are blogging again...ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...