Sunday, August 26, 2012

We made it....

I am sooooooooooo excited  we made it through another summer show season..........
this is a very rare occurance  to have pussy willows in bloom in august. 
Today I just took time to smell the roses








This is an earlier shot of the gate, it is so covered now, that when you drive throught it is just like a car wash with all the streamers of ivy hanging down.  I will cut it all off after it turns bright red, and all that is left is the woody vine.  It coveres the entire gate every single summer.




I love this gnome. He was a dump find literally by my dear friend Teresa's husband in Iowa. Who would throw him in the dump?  I am so glad he was rescued.


The water is getting low under the bridges here in peacock park

I have ALOT of weeding to do.  This is way down by the pond, outa sight outa mind I say......I will get to it sooner or later.

I just cant stand red flowers, I had to cut these out. They just drive me nuts.

a mossy maiden in the garden


This was before I left out. I cant believe how much everything grew.  Thank goodness my family was all on water detail. It has been very hot and dry.

My favorite sculpture in the garden. The crowned toad. His crown is removable, but of course he is never without it.



Thank you again each and everyone of you who either buys Peacock Park Design products from me wholesale or if you buy it from your favorite store. I cannot begin to tell you how  much we appreciate your business.
              I will now be chained to my computer getting out all the new designs so they are ready for the Jan shows that will be here before we know it.  I just cant stand the thought of my kids going back to school, or of the weather turning cold, or SNOW........oh, I dread it beyond words.
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...